EXTRAS terms and conditions
Membership scheme terms and conditions.
Swansea Grand Theatre And Brangwyn Hall Membership Scheme Terms And Conditions
1. All Benefits are subject to availability and to these Conditions
- The membership will entitle you to the Benefits but you acknowledge that some or all of the Benefits may be added to, removed or altered by the Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall at its discretion.
- Your membership may be used to purchase the stated number of tickets with the eligible Benefits that are outlined; up to 1 discounted ticket for Solo or Under 25's members; up to 2 discounted tickets for Classic members (where applicable) and up to 4 discounted tickets for Premium members (where applicable) unless advertised otherwise. Discounts may be limited to certain price bands depending on the set-up of the event.
- Members must either contact Box Office or online to claim their discounts for event tickets.
- Additional Benefits offered by external companies are beyond the control of the Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall and may be subject to change without notification
- Any purchase of tickets will be subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
- Members will be sent an invitation to attend post-show receptions when they arise.
2. Purchasing a Membership
- A membership can be purchased online, over the phone or over the counter.
- The theatre / hall reserves the right to refuse any application for a membership.
- When your application for a membership has been accepted you will be issued with a membership card and welcome letter within 28 days; the Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall will notify you if we cannot issue you with a card within the 28 days. In this instance, the membership card and welcome letter will be sent later. A membership will not be issued until the Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall has received full payment
- Subject to these Conditions, the membership will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will commence on the date that you purchased your membership.
3. Membership renewal
- Members can renew their memberships up to 21 days before the expiry of the first 12 months of the Validity Period. Any renewals will be subject to payment of the then current Renewal Fee.
4. Using your membership
- Your membership is a personal revocable license and is, at all times, the property of the Grand Theatre and Brangwyn Hall.
- The Grand Theatre and Brangwyn Hall reserves the right to refuse to supply you with a membership and can terminate your membership and/or demand the return of your membership card and/or cancel it at any time if, in its reasonable opinion, you are in breach of these Conditions.
- Your membership card is strictly non-transferable to any third parties. Only the named holder on the membership card will be entitled to use the membership card and to receive Benefits.
- Any Benefits and tickets obtained in breach of these Conditions will be made null and void and the theatre or hall may refuse to admit the ticket holders at the venue.
- The Initial Fee and any Renewal Fee are non- refundable in the event that a membership is terminated as permitted by these Conditions.
- Membership can only be used at the Grand Theatre and Brangwyn Hall.
5. Lost or stolen cards
- You must inform the Box Office if your membership card is lost or stolen.
6. Cancelling your membership
- You have the right to cancel your membership within 7 days of purchasing the membership only if you have not received any benefits. If you do cancel your membership within such 7 day period the Initial Fee paid will be refunded to you.
- If you do want to cancel you must call our Box Office on 01792 475715 within the 7 days.
- We may cancel your membership if you provide any false information at the time of purchase, you misuse your card in any way or there is any irregularity in the payment of any fees for your membership or tickets.
- If the Grand Theatre or Brangwyn Hall cancels your membership as permitted by these Condition you will not be entitled to any refund of your Initial Fee or any Renewal Fee.
7. Data Protection
- You must ensure that the information provided by you when you purchase your membership is accurate and complete and contains your correct name, contact address, telephone number and/or email address and any other requested details.
- It is your responsibility to inform the Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall of any personal detail changes.
- The Grand Theatre / Brangwyn Hall will use this personal information to provide you with all information connected with the supply of your membership including; ticket offers, benefits, renewals, brochures and newsletters, events, offers, changes to the membership scheme.
- By purchasing a membership you consent to your information being used in this way.
8. If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement and understanding between you and us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions. However, nothing in these Conditions purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.